Gift Tag Days - Tag Four - Happy Layers

Today is the last day of gift tags, and I have another bright tag to share with you all.
 The colors of this particular tag make me so happy!
I've always loved the combination of this beautiful red with a mixture of purples, oranges, and teals..Something so tropical and refreshing about such a combo, don't you think?


To start, I once again used a few more tags from a little tag pouch I bought a while back at Target...I believe it was part of this past Spring's collection. 

To decorate the little tags, I decided to emboss the same happy word heart as I did on a previous tag, only backed with red cardstock this time. I am such a sucker for bold white embossing powder on a brightly colored cardstock. It's totally my jam.

I also love this stamp set beyond words. It's just so happy and pretty and joyous, and it pretty much works for any occasion. Total win!


At the top of the tag, I mixed up a couple of scrunched ribbons, in red and in orange.
I'll be adding both of these shades to my Etsy Shoppe very soon!


To finish the tag, I used a collection of sequins, another personal mix that will be added to my Etsy Shoppe, and a pretty felt flower cut using Papertrey Ink's Lovely Layers die, as well as PTI felt in Aqua Mist and Limeade Ice. I topped the flower with a handmade button for a little bit of dimension and texture.

That concludes tag days, my friends, I want to thank you for stopping by and joining me.

Happy Friday!

Ivana

No comments

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!